Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Are you kidding me? Alexis!?!?!?!?!?

I CANNOT believe Alexis is out! Ok, so her performance to "save herself" was not great- in fact, it sucked, but she was extremely nervous and basically begging the judges to save her while holding back nerves and tears...but she deserves to be there much more than a few of the others...uhm "Scott" uhm...

I just cannot believe she is gone...it has to be b/c there are 2 girls from here in Memphis and not enough of us are voting- the votes are being split...which will only cause all the votes to now go to Lil Rounds...but what do I know? right? he he!

Now on to more important stuff- fashion!
Carrie Underwood looks amazing as usual- loved loved loved her hair- it was pinned up to look short and like an 80's poof bob...way cute and loved her head band w/ feather/flower motif to match her "red dress" with floral belt which resembles something from a Valentino collection.
She sang "I told you so" and man, has she got her stage presence down- I enjoy hearing her sing as well as watching her and she looks totally comfortable all the while. Randy Travis on the other hand, looks like he has paralysis in his face when he's holding notes, but he still has a great voice and I will not make fun of him.

Not sure about AI Anymore on who will be next to go- next week is Mo-Town, so wonder what Adam is going to pull out of his sleeve...guess we'll see...this should be an interesting one. But- I can hear Danny singing anything Motown and sounding fab! So - until next week...

2 comments:

  1. Girl I was surprised too! There are several others who are much worse. People have to vote for their favorite. I agree Carrie sang fabulous as always. I can't wait to see what Danny picks to sing next week. Still my fav! Love your AI recap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy says blind dude should go totally Stevie Wonder...with the sun glasses and all. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete