Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Disney World 2009

We just got back from Orlando today- what is up w/ the snow??? I can't believe it snowed so much while we were gone! It was the BEST weather in Florida up until Sunday afternoon...

We went to Magic Kingdom on Thursday (pic above) and it was around 77 degrees...then on Saturday we did a marathon of Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios and it was 84 degrees and beautiful...that night it only got down to around 71 degrees...while it was a blizzard back home! We were spoiled!


We had such a great time! Bryan's grandmother has a winter home in Kissimmee- and every year she leaves Missouri to go down for Jan/ Feb...and has been for 29 years...Bryan's parents flew down to pick her up and drive her home, so we decided to fly down and fly home so we could visit...what a wonderful trip! Bryan's grandmother made us the best meals and we did some great shopping and ate at some great restaurants...I am still in denial about having to get back to reality and go back to work tomorrow. I'll type up a longer recap and post more pics tomorrow...I also have a few comments on last night's Bachelor and AFter the Final Rose, but until I watch this 2nd Final Rose show tonight, I am holding my tongue...got to run, will post more later, thanks for reading! :)



2 comments:

  1. ha, love the one of Abbey zonked out! Glad you guys had fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh... looking forward to reading what you thought about the bachelor. I am TICKED.

    looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete