Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DWTS

Who watched? I did! Melissa did great considering she only had 2 days!
I was disappointed in Denise Richards- she can do so much better and Holly Madison was a train wreck- but maybe she'll do better w/ more time!?!?!

I kept wondering who Gilles was?
Then it dawned on me- he's the naked guy from SATC movie! What a HOTTIE! He is a great dancer and you can tell Cheryl is happy to be his partner - she is lovin it!

I don't know who some of these "so called stars" are- I am beginning to think that the dancers themselves (the professionals) are more famous than half of the "celebrities" or "Has-been's"

I thought it was hilarious on Denise Richard's intro- how they just HAD to put a clip in from Wild Things of her getting out of the pool- seriously? Is that her only claim to fame? How sad! I guess it was "ground breaking" b/c she kissed a girl and that was so unheard of in the mid 90's whatever, she's over rated!

I am a BIG fan of Julianne Hough- she is too cute! I thought she wasn't coming back this season, so maybe they bribed her to bring her boyfriend - Chuck Wicks (another unknown star) so she would return for ratings. Either way- she's cute, he's cute and I really like her.

She and her brother Derek (also a dancer on the show) are from Utah and are Mormon, they are in a family of like 10 people who are also all dancers- interesting!

I'm not sure who will "get the boot" this first week- it's really too early to tell- I'm thinking the guy w/ the lowest scores last night- sadly enough, I can't remember his name or "who he is" but I do know his partner, Karina was making evil eyes at her fiance dancer, Max- maybe b/c Denise was all over him!?!?!?! So much drama, got to love ABC!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment