Thursday, March 12, 2009

American Idol- oops I was wrong on Jasmine & next week's theme revealed



Ok- I was wrong and I was right- Jorge was apparently worse than Anoop to the American public. But I didn't see Jasmine going home so fast...I thought Megan was a goner- guess I was wrong. Not that I didn't think Jasmine deserved to stay- and it's obvious to me that Megan and Anoop are not far behind Jorge and Jasmine in going home. Time will tell.

Notice who was on the front row last night? Lil, Adam, Danny, Alexis and Michael...hhm...4 of those are in my top 6 I think that Lil, Adam, Danny and Alexis will be the top 4- I hope I'm right, they are the most talented and most diverse group- but again, time will tell.

What's with Randy always listening to whatever Simon says and agreeing? What's with Simon listening to everyone else and dis-agreeing? It's pre-planned (their comments)...It's like they have their own little game of Devil's Advocate going on within the AI competition...I'm just saying!

I love that Danny continues to wear his glasses...and I love that he has a new pair to match each outfit! Go Glam Team! Funny how these people look TOTALLY different than they did on their try outs- look at how far Carrie Underwood has come w/ her own personal stylist?!?!?! Where can I get one of those!

Ok, now on to my negative comments- What the hell happened to Kelly Clarkson? I know I have no room to talk about gaining weight, but really? Did she just roll out of bed to come out and sing to 20 million people? Her hair was horrible- I'm not sure if she has thin hair and just forgot to brush it or if she has the same clip in extensions that Britney wore after shaving her head? The girl can sing- I'll give her that! But I mean, you would think w/ a new record coming out she would at least try to make an effort to look good on her AI performance rather than trying to act "too comfortable and low key" it just didn't work for her in my opinion- but she didn't consult w/ me before, so go figure!

Kanye- typical Kanye- puts on a show and rocks the styles of the 1980's. I was digging his sunglasses...Madonna's Desperately Seeking Susan look is BACK people! One question I have is ...how short is Kanye? I mean, the girls on the floor were almost eye level w/ him when he was on the judges table dancing. Which brings me to my next question...do they windex or 409 the top of that judge's table after every nasty pair of shoes have been on there? And what about all of the sweat dripping off these performers...where does it go? I'm scared- please tell me during commercial break that the interns or crew members do a quick wipe down before Randy, Simon and the girls head back to their seats...otherwise, Paula's cleavage is going to have some funk on it - b/c she is constantly leaning over that desk/table showing off the guy contestants her 3rd boob job!

Ok, I"ll stop rambling...I'll post any more AI news as I get it...

SPOILER ALERT: Next week's theme below.....


Update: Randy Travis will also be mentoring the kids, as well as performing.
I’m pulling this out of comments, it’s from the Grand Ole Opry mailing list.
Grand Ole Opry Week on American Idol
America’s top-rated television show is about to join forces for a week with the “Show That Made Country Music Famous”! American Idol will feature a Grand Ole Opry theme on March 17 & 18, as contestants will select and perform songs popularized by Opry members!
In addition, Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis will sing together on Randy’s classic hit and Carrie’s current single, “I Told You So,” plus Brad Paisley will make the television debut of his new single, “Then,” from his forthcoming summer album.

No comments:

Post a Comment