Monday, February 2, 2009

What the heck am I doing?

Ok- if anyone even cares to read this...which I am doubting-here goes nothing...
I just read one of my good friend's blog and it looks like so much fun...so I guess I'll give it a try!

I am an extremely talkative person- I was in trouble as early as kindergarten for talking too much...I like to talk, I like to hear myself talk, and I often unintentionally interrupt people (which I totally hate!) geez, I even talk in my sleep. My 3 year old daughter inherited this talking gene and she also talks in her sleep- my poor husband doesn't get a word in with my daughter and I "fighting for air time"...maybe if I type more on my blog, I'll talk less and then the world will be a more peaceful place? We'll see...

I do everything fast- I talk fast, eat fast, drive fast, type fast...I honestly do not know if I can move in slow motion- unless, I haven't had my coffee, then I'm in zombie mode! My blog is called Fast Moving Busy Talking b/c I feel like I'm on a whirlwind all the time...If I'm not moving or talking fast or if I'm not running around being busy, I'm ususally asleep or I'm watching TV.

I love TV and movies and I think if I watched less of it, I would get more accomplished, and maybe even exercise...I have to TIVO almost everything in order to watch a show b/c I hate commercials and usually I'm interrupted - but if I didn't watch TV, I would be "so out of the loop" and that is not acceptable! I also love Gossip magazines...I have a subscription to US Weekly magazine- I need to keep up w/ all the celebs or "has beens" - I'm not sure why- I don't know these people, but apparently I think I do and I am obsessed with their every move!

Anyway- this is my first blog...and I'm rambling on...so maybe I'll have more interesting topics in days to come. Thanks for reading this...and I'll be back soon...til next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment