Monday, February 23, 2009

My Oscar Favorites!

So....................I'm sure everyone watched the Red Carpet, the Oscars or something on "E" about the fashion at the Oscars! I could care less who wins, especially when Hollywood gives out awards to the girls who strip the most or to the men who act the most gay- so I'm here to talk about the clothes!


These are my worse dressed pics

Beyonce- I mean I can't even comment, other than- no taste, tacky and why are you at the Academy Awards?
Kate- You look so much better when your hair is down and I just am not a fan of this dress
Amy- Red hair and the red dress- too much- and that necklace is lavendar and green and mauve it clashes

I also was NOT a fan of Reese Witherspoon's dress (which normally I am)...I can't find a picture



Now, on to my best dressed fav's!


Taraji- gorgeous! Love the necklace and the lines- just looks so glamorous!
Miley-this dress is so adorable, beautiful and just my ultimate favorite!
Natalie - you always look fabulous- this dress is beautiful and the color was so cute
Anne- not a fan of you personally, but your dress rocked!



This dress is great- but not on SJP...she's too old for it. The dress looks good on her body, but I think someone younger could have rocked it out much better. I'm on the fence w/ this one!


So- I will comment more on red carpet tomorrow
My favorite jewelry of the night goes to Angelina- I hate to make such a big fuss over her b/c
EVERYONE else does, but the emeralds were freaking awesome!
I will post some more pics later :)
thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. So, I agree with you on MOST everything...except Kate! How could you not love her dress!?! I thought she looked totally polished/refined/gorgeous! Of course...I am a HUGE fan of hers, so that might have something to do with it. :) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete