Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And- we're off to see the Wizard- oops...I mean Mickey Mouse

Thank Goodness tomorrow is February 25th!!!! I have been looking forward to this day for a long while! We are finally leaving to fly to Orlando! I'm so excited to see Abigail's face when we get to the Magic Kingdom- my only concern is how she will do on the plane. I didn't fly until I was like 19 years old- and I have obviously never flown w/ a child before, so this should be interesting! I just hope and pray she doesn't have to go to the potty while we are on the plane, she is in between being potty trained and in diapers (yes, I'm terrible, she's 3 and still is not potty trained, but that's another subject and a project for after our trip). I just didn't want to pressure her into before this trip, out of pure selfishness...I didn't want to have to be going to the bathroom all over Disney World and on the airplane every 30 minutes...I decided against the $120 portable DVD player for the plane. We have 2 SUV's with DVD players installed, so there is not really a reason to purchase a travel one just for this one trip- I could spend the $120 while in Orlando on something better...so we made a trip to Walgreens for Sticker Books, Coloring Books and books to occupy our little munchkin for the 2 hour flight. Thank God we don't have a layover- non stop and we'll be there at 11:40 am CST! :)

Anyway- we are in the midst of packing and will be flying out tomorrow at 8:40 am for a fun filled week- I 'll post pics when we get back! To everyone reading...have a great rest of the week and weekend...thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I am just now being able to look at this blog for the first time! This is soooo cute! I hope yall have a wonderful time at Disney-I know you will!! Thankfully, the flight there is not bad at all....as long as you have some candy or treats for the plane(to bribe if necessary-haha). I can't wait to see the pics. I love Abigail's room! It is so beautiful. I have got to come see in person! love ya,
    holli heather

    ReplyDelete