Monday, February 23, 2009

Look A-likes

Has anyone ever noticed how much Brad Pitt resembles young Robert Redford and how much Matthew McConaughey resembles young Paul Newman- check out these pics, it's uncanny!

They need to re-make the movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid w/ Brad and Matthew!



Check out thes pics below and tell me I'm not crazy or seeing double!?!?!




Brad vs. Robert:







What About Matthew and Paul?

Paul

Matthew


I'm not sure why I felt the need to put this on my blog...but it's funny how Hollywood repeats itself over time.

Look at Ryan Seacrest- talk about being in the right place at the right time!

He is the Dick Clark of the new millenium! Poor Dick Clark and his stroke- he went for years w/ out aging and over night, he just went from 50 years old to 100 years old...good Ole Ryan was there to take his place and Dick Clark's Rockin New Year's Eve is Ryan Seacrest's for the taking!



No comments:

Post a Comment