Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Abigail- Strawberry Shortcake Style







So........this past weekend, we had Abigail's 3rd Birthday party- I think it went really well.



I'm so glad our friends Beth and Tommy were able to come visit. Belle and Isabelle had a lot of fun together - even though there was a bit of territorial issues w/ the toys, but that's to be expected of 2 1/2 year olds...



We had a good turn out and she got a lot of cute gifts...the biggest suprise for her was her moon walk w/ Strawberry Shortcake...My brand new sofas from the Z Gallerie arrived yesterday, I'm sooooo glad they didn't arrive prior to the party b/c I would have been having a hissy fit with the 15 kids running in the house. Several of them had muddy socks on their feet and were climbing on my newly re-upultered ottomoan...yikes! That fabric was $42 a yard...I ended up putting a beach towel on top of it! Leave it up to the boys to find the nicest thing in the room and and try and mess it up! he he! I was so proud of her cake, I found out a week ago, that my neighbor makes cakes- she did an awesome job- I sent her some pics off the internet and she totally exceeded my expectations...poor Beth, she walked down w/ me to get the cake Friday night while we were in the middle of making dinner and we got stuck talking to her husband about the neighborhood...random! Anyway, Here are a few pics of the party, I need to get some video on here soon! I can't believe it's been 3 years...where does the time go?

2 comments:

  1. what precious pictures! she is so cute!

    my couch is about a million years old and i just put a towel on it to keep avery from PEEING on it again. UGH.

    I

    ReplyDelete