Friday, February 20, 2009

After the Rain (not the song by Nelson)

So...things are finally drying out at our house- there are some lovely water stains all down the inside of my beautiful sofa :( There is a HUGE water stain (even after being professionally cleaned) in the carpet and now, there is a HUGE hole in the ceiling. Service Master has been out every day to check the moisture in all areas...the ceiling was still very wet, so they cut a huge hole in the ceiling and the fans are blowing- man, are they blowing? It is sooooo loud in our house, we have to shut the doors upstairs to hear the TV's when they are on .... I feel like I am being torchered by the Chinese or something...hopefully by tomorrow it will be completely dry-so we won't have to worry about mold. We have exactly 4 days until we leave for Orlando- so obviously nothing is going to be resolved before we leave. AT this point, I'm just ready to run away and forget about it for a week anyway! I am hoping and praying that they replace my sofa and the carpet and then I'll be all good. But- of course we will not know anything until after our trip...so in case anyone out there is even interested, I will keep you posted. I am also going to take some pictures and post, so you can share in my misery! (lol)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Now I have that Nelson song stuck in my head!! That sucks about the flood! I hope they get you a new couch! Have a wonderful vacation! I sure need one!

    ReplyDelete