Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reality TV - recap

I've been terribly behind on blogging my shows- not that anyone has missed me- but Here are some quick random thoughts on AI, DWTS etc...

1) Holly Madison and that random other chubby guy were kicked off last week- not a shocker
Holly looked terribly uncomfortable on the dance floor- for someone with such a hot bod, she sure doesn't know how to work it- guess that's what happens when you shack up with an 84 year old for 5 years...and that other guy was just ridiculous- I don't even know his name...ummm Steve Wozniak- who is he again, how is he a start? How is Holly a star? Oh yeah...as long as you can be "googled" you can be on the show! HA!

2) Last week- Megan Joy was eliminated off Idol, her number was up- it was just a matter of time, but dang, when is the blind kid going home, seriously- it pains me to watch him sing!

3) This week- DWTS was so boring, I ff on my TIVO to the end and b/c it was down to 2 people I could care less about- I didn't even watch the Dance Off- who cares right? I'm routing for Gilles, who BTW is so sexy and can really dance, go Cheryl! I'm routing for Melissa and I'm routing for Shaun- so anyone outside the top 3 (who I believe will be in the finale) can just go home, I'm bored already!

4) This week AI- guess we'll find out tonight who goes home- for the sake of entertainment, I hope the blind guy goes...whoopty doo that he got up from the piano, he cannot hold notes, I think he's only on the show for his disability and nothing against anyone who is visually impaired, but he can't sing and I wouldn't buy his record, I wouldn't even keep the radio on if his song came on...blah! (I'm just saying). My top 3 are now: Danny- my boy! (he'll probably win)...and then Adam (he's so entertaining) and then there's Allyson - that girl can sang! (not sing, but saaaang!) Lil needs to step it up a notch, not to be a "home town traitor" but she's too karaoke for me...and her style of music is not my style! But I'm still rooting for Danny! He seems like a genuinely nice guy, he's got a voice that is just so incredible and I look forward to watching his performances week after week- b/c I like him! I look forward to Adam's performances, just for shock factor to see "what is he going to do" this week.

Anyway- I have no idea who's going home tonight - time will tell...but those are my thoughts on these two shows! I am so excited LOST is on tonight! I would need a entirely separate blog just to talk about all that is going on with that show, but I'll save myself and everyone else the trouble and just read what's already "out there" on the web- I love Sawyer and Kate and they need to get back together...not a big Julie fan- but it's getting so good this season, finally - some answers!

Got to run...so much to watch and now to "read" - hopefully I'll have some more "entertainment" for you soon :)
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Agree with your AI recaps and hope Danny wins too! PS~ I loved the Twilight books too they were all so good!

    ReplyDelete