Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails- and we have a MIDDLE NAME!




So... We have decided on "Nate" for Sawyer's middle name.
We love the meaning of the name- which is "A Gift of God" or "God has Given- in Hebrew"
We aren't going with Nathan or Nathaniel...we just like plain and simple one syllable "Nate"
So... Sawyer Nate Johnson it will be...time to get my monogrammed stuff done! :)
As far as the nursery- met w/ my decorator last week- and I'm super excited!
The theme is polka dots and English dogs with sweaters...the fabric will be too cute...
Now, just need my seamstress to get it all made in less than 10 weeks!
We are doing the Walls in the prettiest color- Grey Wisp -it is more of a pale french blue
and the Fabric has all different colors of blues, greens, red and chocolate brown- can't wait to get something done so I can post pictures

2 of the 5 fabrics are at the top- we are mixing in stripes and solids and I just can't wait!
Thankfully- my mother in law is an artist and she is going to paint some of the dogs on the wall for me as well as his monogram - it will be fabulous and I will be exhausted and broke!
I will keep you all posted...so busy, not too much time to post blogs these days...thanks for reading! :)
Erica

3 comments:

  1. I really like those fabric samples! Very cute! Make sure to post pictures of the finished nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) I can't take the credit, my decorator picked it out, but I agree, too cute!

    ReplyDelete