Thursday, October 22, 2009

1 week and counting...


I haven't written on here in ages...I think I forgot I had even started this blog...not too much time on my hands these days...but I find out 1 week from today the gender of our baby which is due at the end of March! I'm super excited! Bryan and I haven't really talked about names - just b/c we want to wait to find out first whether we need to pick girl or boy names, I just don't want to waste energy on one or the other, call me lazy!


Anyway, I think I will start blogging more once we find out the gender- and I want to keep track of names, nursery decor and all the fun details that come with baby territory.

I'm still not ready to have to wake up early- Abbey sleeps past 8:00 - sometimes 9:00 every day...so I have been lucky and spoiled...something tells me that I will be waking up before sunrise with this new baby...but I won't worry about that until the time comes.


I promise to keep this more updated for anyone that actually cares about reading it- and hopefully it will be more interesting than my last TV posts... until next week...

1 comment: