Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Long Time- No Post...

I have totally forgotten what a blog is? wait, what? I have one? Oh yeah...
Things have been crazy around here... this summer has been slamming at the office- when the economy goes south, enrollment goes through the roof...job securit-ay!

On top of all that- I am preggers and have not been feeling well- and I'm also addicted to way too much reality TV this summer...so I guess that answers why I have neglected my blog competely.

I am totally consumed by Big Brother right now! Things are getting very interesting in the houst- if you watched last night, you know Chima was evicted by the producers...or...maybe she asked to leave, either way- she sucks and who cares, she's gone! Drama over!

There are some new rumors flying about Jeff and Jordan having a secret alliance made late last night w/ Natalie-and also that if anyone wins POV and removes themselves...Russell may actually be the next target - so we will see...a lot will play out tomorrow night in the LIVE show...and I'm excited! These people are all crazy...I don't know where they find these people...but I'm rooting for Jeff and Jordan - time will tell what happens.

I will work harder to keep my blog updated and interesting and post more pictures...

We will not find out until Nov. if we're having a boy or girl...but once we do- the decorating will begin and name picking- which will be fun blog topics :)

Got to run...

2 comments:

  1. Love me some BB too! Go Jeff and man I was so thrilled to see Chima go! Congrats on being prego. Can't wait until the show tonight- it should be good...

    ReplyDelete